Monday, February 4, 2008

Charlie the Gladiator


Charlie's favorite show is American Gladiators! He asks us all the time, when is it going to be on? When is Monday? Then all day today it was: What channel is it on? Is it 7 yet? As soon as it starts he's glued. He spent the first episode or so running around like a Gladiator but now he's so into it he doesn't move from his seat. During commercial breaks he can get on his PJs and brush his teeth in record time.

While we were watching tonight he kept mentioning Wolf (pictured, left). Well, the first couple of times he called him Fox but I knew who he was talking about. So after the show I asked him who his favorite Gladiator was. I thought he'd either say Wolf, or Venom (because he talks about her too - mostly I think because Charlie and Jack play Spiderman and Venom all the time even though they've never seen the movie.. anyway...). His reply was cute. He said, "I don't have a favorite Gladiator. I just like the contestants."

No comments: