
Charlie asks me every morning if it's summer yet. All of the snow accumulation makes summer feel forever far away. But there are a few things that we've enjoyed this winter.


The boys have spent hours playing in the back yard on their snow mountain with all of their sand toys.

We've been sledding a dozen times and even had a snow day with our playgroup friends. And of course tons of hot chocolate. That's my favorite part.

I also got the chance to go skiing for my 3rd time last Friday. Amber and I taught Hillary how to ski. She was a natural - in the picture I'm trying to teach her how to stop... but turning and getting her skis perpendicular to the mountain ended up working the best for her. As promised, I didn't let her die - highlight of night skiing (next to all of the fantastic powder).
No comments:
Post a Comment