
...pictures from the Bahamas!
Yeah, I'm a jerk like that to mention that I'll be on my way to the Bahamas next week. I know, I know, but it's snowing really, really hard right now and maybe thinking about me working on my tan will help cheer you up as much as it does me!
Greg and I are going on a dive trip on a live aboard 65 foot sailboat. I've heard it's a lot like camping on water but the food is excellent and in addition to great diving and snorkeling all day we can fish and help sail too. Anything we catch gets cooked for dinner. Yum.
Greg and I are going on a dive trip on a live aboard 65 foot sailboat. I've heard it's a lot like camping on water but the food is excellent and in addition to great diving and snorkeling all day we can fish and help sail too. Anything we catch gets cooked for dinner. Yum.
What I'm really in need of are suggestions for really good books to read... you know... while I'm working on my tan.
1 comment:
How Fun! Have you tried the vampire series by Stephenie Meyers? They are hard to put down!
Post a Comment