Monday, February 25, 2008

And the winner is... Homeskillet!

The last time I think I won something was when I was 14. I was the 4th caller into a local radio station! And what did I win? 2 lawn tickets to the Kenny G concert at the Blossom Amphitheater. Peabo Bryson opened. Sweet. It ended up being a really fun night with my mom (how many people can say Kenny G was their first concert?) but I'm happy to announce that is not the end of my prize winning legacy.

Nothing like an e-mail on a Monday morning letting me know I won THIS sweet prize on this very cool blog. I wrote about how much I loved Juno here and I can't wait to see it again. I was very seriously contemplating purchasing the soundtrack this very week. It's awesome. AND I win a hamburger phone. I feel so much cooler already!

LobotoME is one of my favorite blogs. Check it out sometime!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Cool! How crazy is it that you won!? Charlie and Jack are gonna L-O-V-E that phone! PS I like the yellow :)

Margret said...

Congrats!! What a great prize!

Genny said...

Congrats on your hamburger phone!!!
And how have we not ever made the Kenny G connection before?? I was totally at that concert with Katy McCalla. Unfortunately, though, I can't say it was my *first* concert--it was second to the Wierd Al concert my family took me to when I was 4.