happy anniversary! you two are such a great couple! hope you do something really fun today!
Happy Anniversary!! Super cute pics!!
Is it your anniversary that the Mexicans are celebrating every year?! Not to shabby.
Happy anniversary!! Do something super fun :)
Happy Happy Anniversary!!! I'm sorry I haven't called yet...I won't bother with lame excuses. It still feels like just yesterday.....eek!
Happy Anniversary! Did you do anything fun? I don't know about you, but I could go for a little Cheesecake Factory at least once a month....
Okay, I just followed the No Sex in the City link on your blog-- hilarious.
Happy Anniversary! :)
Happy Anniversary-I love the pictures. How long have you guys actually been together? It seems like forever ago when I met you and you said you had gone to the Ball reunion in Lewisville. Crazy!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
happy anniversary! you two are such a great couple! hope you do something really fun today!
Happy Anniversary!! Super cute pics!!
Is it your anniversary that the Mexicans are celebrating every year?! Not to shabby.
Happy anniversary!! Do something super fun :)
Happy Happy Anniversary!!! I'm sorry I haven't called yet...I won't bother with lame excuses.
It still feels like just yesterday.....eek!
Happy Anniversary! Did you do anything fun? I don't know about you, but I could go for a little Cheesecake Factory at least once a month....
Okay, I just followed the No Sex in the City link on your blog-- hilarious.
Happy Anniversary! :)
Happy Anniversary-I love the pictures. How long have you guys actually been together? It seems like forever ago when I met you and you said you had gone to the Ball reunion in Lewisville. Crazy!
Post a Comment