
We've been running crazy for the past week but the boys have made sure to get lots of bike rides in. I've broken out the roller blades to keep up with them on rides. When we're not riding around the neighborhood they're riding in a circle in the back yard. They've also figured out how to wedge their front tire by the fence to get the 'exercise bike' effect with their training wheels.



Last weekend was packed but my big thing was Katie's baby shower on Saturday. She had lots of friends and family that were able to make it. I tried not to be too cheesy with the games - we had a baby food tasting contest, a play dough making baby contest, and a couple of guessing games. I made Carmel french toast (the easiest yummiest breakfast treat ever), muffins, and had lots of blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries. For dessert - a yummy cake with a blueberry filling and white chocolate cream cheese frosting. She received the most adorable gifts and it made me really excited to meet little Luke.


This weekend was supposed to be low key but ended up being just as hectic. The highlight was a spontaneous trip to Utah Lake to meet Greg's brother, Dave, and his classic boat club. We even got to ride in the cabin of a really cool boat. Afterwards we went out to lunch at Olive Garden (celebrating Mother's day), visited my Dad who's in town early for Al's wedding and my Grandparents, and bought a microwave (a momentous event since ours started to malfunction over a year ago).


On a more important note. Greg participated in Mustache May at work last week. His first mustache was inspired by Iron Man and was awesome - but, no picture. His Friday mustache though - completely filthy yet documented.

5 comments:
I'm so glad you found me! Now I can stalk you on your blog. Cute fam!!!!
I couldn't make a site that "mom-ish" if I tried.
As good as Greg's mustache looks, he shouldn't settle for just one month. He should be sporting that caterpillar all year.
Greg with a moustache--HILARIOUS!
I don't think *your* blog is mom-bloggy enough. C'mon, you can do better! ;)
lol love the mustache!!! And boating?? I'm so jealous....Your boys are too cute and I will def rub your tummy when I run into you!!
That moustache is so barfy! I love it!
Post a Comment