Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tennis anyone?


Charlie's new passion is tennis.

He's had it in his head for awhile that he wanted to play.

Last night he was insistent, so Greg took him out.


He played until his arm hurt.

Then, when he was going to sleep last night he asked if we could play in the morning. Sure, I told him. First thing this morning we were out there hitting balls.










He really puts a lot into it. I just like the faces that he makes.

Anyone know of tennis instructor for 4 year-olds?










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never played before, but if the price is right I'll teach him.

Katie said...

That is one sports lovin kid you got there!

thehaucks said...

Look at that kid in action! Awesome!

Margret said...

Look at that form! He's amazing. Is there any sport that he doesn't like?

Carrie Snider said...

That is so cute!!! I hope my little one is like that. I played in high school, took a class at BYU, then was an assistant coach at a high school here in WA. I'd totally teach your guy!!! :)

Anonymous said...

My friend that teaches lives in NC> but it sounds like your friend above does it!