This summer I've often found charlie curled up in his favorite spot looking through the Cabela's catalog. Every once in awhile he brings it to me to show me something really cool he's found. I wasn't surprised when he found this backpack for school. After hearing the description of it, and learning that it is also water resistant he knew it was the one for him. The 3-5 day shipping wait is torturing him and he's stressing that it won't get here in time. I think it's pretty cool though.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Charlie's downtime
This summer I've often found charlie curled up in his favorite spot looking through the Cabela's catalog. Every once in awhile he brings it to me to show me something really cool he's found. I wasn't surprised when he found this backpack for school. After hearing the description of it, and learning that it is also water resistant he knew it was the one for him. The 3-5 day shipping wait is torturing him and he's stressing that it won't get here in time. I think it's pretty cool though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
wow, for some reason, i find this totally hilarious! how cute is charlie!!!!! i'm excited to see pictures of him with his ultra-cool backpack!
Water resistant --that will come in handy for when the 3rd graders decide to give all the new kids swirlies.
Is he in Kindergarten now? When do you start school out there? It is a pretty sweet bag....
He is starting Pre-K at his preschool on Monday!
Post a Comment