Thursday, August 28, 2008

the cutest thing...


How cute is this? Doesn't this just make you want to make a lunch for someone? Read her post. After her little boy got too old for it to be signed with a heart, she started hiding them somewhere in the picture.

3 comments:

BBC said...

oh my gosh that IS the cutest thing ever! i so want to do that for my kids... if only i had a way of remembering this great idea in about 8 or so years!

Cathe Holden said...

Hey! Those are my napkins!! How super cool are you to feature them here?! I'm going back now to play on your blog. Thank you for making this a special day for me.

J.J. & Katy said...

I LOVE this post :) I had a friend who's mom used to put little riddles in her lunchbox. So cute! I hope all is well with you!