He has a killer kick.
The other team looked a little too old for cub soccer though. Seriously, they were huge. One kid was missing his 2 front teeth - 4 year-olds lose their teeth? Even the girl on their team was 6 inches taller than all our kids. Greg said he saw some of them with Chinese passports.
This video shows Charlie's sweet leg move that completely baffles all the kids. I don't even know if it's legal, but hey, Melissa didn't blow the whistle! Charlie is the one wearing the orange shirt and the red shorts:
This video shows Charlie's very first goal. You'll have to excuse the shakiness - the camera man got a little excited:
4 comments:
Wow, I seriously hate you for having a sunflower bigger than my head that came from "a rogue seed"- that is just so unfair! I will send you a pic of the sunflower Cindy is growing...Oh, wait, I need my magnifying glass, where is it?... Cute pics, soccer rules :)
Yay, Charlie!! That's awesome, dude! And your rogue sunflower is much bigger than the ones Grandpa grew. Two of his never even got a head on them at all!
The next Pele.
That picture of Charlie kicking the ball is so awesome! Way cute blog guys!
Post a Comment