Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lagoon - the quintessential summer adventure


We're glad that the boys are over their irrational fear of amusement park rides.
Disney Land, here we come.
Jack wanted to go on EVERY ride and was completely disappointed at the height requirement on the grown-up rides.
If it looked scary and terrifying he wanted to go on it.




Charlie and Jack pretty much had the time of their lives at Lagoon. Jack checks with me every morning to see if going to Lagoon is on our schedule for the day. Anyone want to bounce back with us before August 24th? Greg needs someone to go on the big-kid rides with him since I get way too many dirty looks standing in line, being pregnant and all.
We spent a good part of the afternoon at the water park. The water was incredibly freezing. I have not idea how it can possibly stay that cold. But it was great for the lazy river.
I have to admit, it was really one of my favorite days of the summer too... We had the best day together complete with tons of greasy food and laughing. I think it was really cool for Greg to see his boys enjoying the same rides he loved as a kid. We all got to go on the Flying Aces - a true classic Lagoon ride - I think it was our favorite.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That looks SO fun! Man! Do we miss those little guys! We have got to get up there and see you!!

Jenny and Jared said...

UUUuuuuugh. I'm going to stop reading your blog, it serves no purpose other than making me SO jealous!!! Why do you have so much fun all the time? How are you and your kids so adorable? You're killing me!!!