Tuesday, August 19, 2008

"Happy Birthday, Jan!"

My birthday started off with my OBGYN congratulating me on my awesome weight gain... perfect validation for a pregnant girl. I did some shopping, painted my nails, watched a little HGTV. I got a stack of birthday cards, tons of e-mails, and a slew of text messages! The day culminated with a night out with just Greg (which always feels like a vacation), and a group of Cheesecake Factory waiters singing "Happy Birthday, Jan" over my chocolate coconut cream cheesecake. Hilarious.

29 is going to be a very good year!

My birthday horoscope: The months ahead are likely to start on a slightly dull note, but a new arrival on the scene may be enough to liven up October (MAYBE THE BABY WILL BE A WEEK EARLY?!!). There’s some good luck due in November, while a work or school matter in early December may require some inventive thinking (Work always requires inventive thinking and I'll surely be back to it by December). A fabulous development or lucky break might turn out to have a downside in January, and February could see you trying to pull off an impressive juggling feat when you’d be better prioritizing! Some personal space in March will help you to work out where you’re going in a particular relationship. Watch the spending in April! Don’t over commit yourself in May; June is fabulous for travel, while July is a good month for generating some extra cash! (I'm liking the sounds of that!)

4 comments:

BBC said...

aww... happy birthday dearest jen! i totally missed it! but it looks liek you had a spectacular day with your family!

Amy said...

That sounds like you have a great year ahead! You look great, and I miss you!

Katie said...

Is that really a current picture? You totally can't see your tummy!! Sounds like you had an awesome day!! Love ya sis!

Carrie Snider said...

Happy late birthday! I guess I never knew what it was since we were only roommates during the school year. :)