Sunday, September 2, 2007

28 is gonna be a good year!

Happy Birthday to me (Saturday, August 18th)!
Just a little back blogging... I love birthdays. Anyone will do what you want and you can get nearly anything you want.. just because it's your birthday.

After a fantastic birthday breakfast (complete with 100% kitchen cleanup) we took a beautiful drive up to Park City to go to a classic car show featuring mostly mustangs but a few of my other favorite Fords as well. I've loved classic cars for as long as I can remember. Some of my best memories are riding with my Grandpa Hughes in his '55 Chevy and hanging around with him in his shop while he worked on his '57 red ford pick up truck.







Our friend TJ had his '73 Mach 1 Mustang entered in the show (the boys and Greg are pictured sitting in it above) - it took 'best in class'. Charlie loved the red Mustang, and Jack picked out the orange Ford truck - because it's orange - his favorite color. I loved the '57 ford pick up --- and it was periwinkle too!








After visiting friends in Heber, we dropped the boys off with my brothers at home and went out for sushi... could a birthday get any better??? It was a great day and it's going to be a great year.

No comments: