Thursday, September 20, 2007

Today, today...

We're just hanging around at home today.
My project is to put away all of the food storage I bought at the case lot sale. Simple? Well, in order to put it away I have to first clean off the pantry shelves in the laundry room... but before I do that I need to clean off the shelf above the washer and dryer to make way for some of the STUFF from the pantry shelves. Being unorganized is such a WASTE OF TIME!

P.S. Don't use milk jugs to store liquids. I just found a gallon jug of car cleaning soap that disintegrated... luckily it had been placed in a cleaning bucket so it's massive soapy mess was contained.


I also want to devote some time to Charlie's blue dresser which sort of got abandoned in July... it turned out too streaky.. so I'm trying to decide what to do next. Buy a new dresser??? Maybe. I'll let that be plan B. Plan A will be to try painting it again with a sponge brush. We'll see how far I get today. I'm always too ambitious in my plans.

No comments: