Jack is two today! And Greg will attest to it... about a week ago - he developed a 'serious two-year-old attitude'. It must have come to him one morning while he was talking to himself in his crib. He has realized that he doesn't have to listen to ANYONE!!!

He loves puppies, and ponies, and Charlie - his hero. He asks for funny things when he first wakes up and is lying in bed... "Dadddddddy.. can I have soda?" "Mommmmmmmy.. can I have a slushy?"
When someone tickles him he doesn't yell "STOP! Stop!" Like a lot of kids (or like his mommy).. he begs for "MORE! MORE! Tickle me! Do't'gain!" He has a lot of little phrases that he repeats over and over and says really fast-- he's practicing to be an auctioneer when he grows up, "Can'I'ge'down? Can'I'ge'down? Can'I'ge'down?"
If he could eat whatever he wanted whenever he wanted, he would eat grapes and fruit snacks. When he won't eat his dinner we say, "Let me have this food to feed my little birdy." Then we pop tiny little pieces of food in his mouth while he says "Tweet! Tweet!"
Happy Birthday, Jackie! I dedicate this song to you!
Concert clip of Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband singing "2 year old attitude" (Which Jack now totally has!):
1 comment:
How precious! Their individual personalities is what makes having kids worth all the trouble. They do grow up too fast.
Post a Comment