I have a KIDNEY STONE!
Grrrrrrrrrrr........
It's in my right kidney. It's something that's just developed in the last 3 months. I guess that's the annoying things about these CT scans--- they give you way too much information. Information I don't even want to know!
A kidney stone? How annoying. A ticking time bomb. Something that was probably totally avoidable if I'd just taken a little better care of myself this summer. Something I can't to a dang thing about now.
I tried to cheer up over Sushi with Greg. Sushi... hummmmm... I've been eating a lot of Sushi in the last 3 months... it's really the only thing that's changed. Greg said I can't blame the Sushi though (he also reminded me that only old ladies get kidney stones). I opted for the low sodium soy sauce and stared down Bill (or Ted - I can't tell them apart) until he brought me a second glass of water. (No, seriously, there are two water boys at Sushi Ya and they look like they're having a very 'excellent adventure').
It's getting late.. I'd better wikipedia 'kidney stone' and see what the heck I'm supposed to do to prevent getting more of them. So annoying...
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment