Thursday, March 29, 2007

$59.18!

$59.18: That's how well my 3 eBay auctions did today. Not bad!
Whatever will I buy?

Curtains? I saw these at Bed Bath & Beyond-- they block out light and sound! That would be perfect for our bedroom, but I haven't decided on a color yet.. We have 2 inch blinds, but they don't block out all of the light-- and anything that really blocks out sound would be worth the $$$. And if they really work.. maybe I'll invest for the boys' rooms.

The boys slept in until after 8 this morning-- I love those days!
We got ready, had breakfast, & ran a few errands before story time at the Library.
Amy & Avalon met us there. Charlie & Avalon go to the story time for the 3-5 yr. olds in the story room w/ a little their-size door. They love it! Amy & I visit during Jack's toddler-time in the story circle. We brought Amy & Avalon home to play for a little bit afterwards.

Both of the boys took great naps today (Charlie still seems to need one from time to time). I got some more work done on my scrapbook project! It's not so bad after all! I have Jack's stuff all organized already. Charlie's will be harder because I have more years to sort & organize. I also realized that I don't have a single scrap booking pen that works! That just shows how long it's been since I've done any. It's on my list for tomorrow.

Tomorrow I want to get all of my shopping done (walmart & grocery store), & get my Saturday cleaning done... yeah.. we'll see how it goes!

No comments: