Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesday-- IT SNOWED!


Happy Spring! We woke up to several inches of snow this morning.. so I sadly wore sneakers today instead of flip-flops. Flip-flop weather should be back by this weekend though.

The boys and I hit the mall today. Mervin's is having a big clearance sale - I got them a bunch of cute long sleeved shirts for $2 each & a few pairs of jeans that were on sale for $7.

My exciting buy was a pair of cute gauchos that I'd seen at Gap when they were $58-- today they were $19.99 and they had my size (They are still $39.99 online)! They are going to be my favorite shorts this summer.

While I was at the mall I looked in Deseret Book for a picture of President Hinckley that Genny wants. I've seen the picture before but she just found out that it's in production. It's an informal profile of him with a hat on. They didn't have it, but the store clerk heard that someone bought it at the BYU bookstore. That will be my next stop in the search. I searched online but didn't find it. I did, however, find some other informal snapshots of him that are really neat. They were taken in Kirtland by Scot Facer Proctor.


2 comments:

steve said...

love the powerlines.

massive said...

the Proctors came to my mission, twice. they're good friends with my mission president