Friday, March 2, 2007
I WANT MY HGTV!!!
I'm SO BUMMED! I just realized my cable line-up changed & I don't get HGTV anymore. My sit-back-and-vege-channel is gone because there's no way I'm going from paying a mere $14.95/month to paying $51.60/month to get it back. *Sigh* Well, I'll just take this as an opportunity to watch even less TV & spend more time doing other things.. I guess... I haven't fully convinced myself of this.. but it'll come... I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No worries Jen! It's now on channel 45! Hopefully you won't have to dish out more money for it!
I had a similar freak out the other day when to my dismay I got snowfuzzies instead of the Style channel!!! It was days later when my roomie finally filled me in to let me know it was changed to four channels lower! Gotta have my style channel!
Post a Comment