Every once in awhile I gather up the formula checks/coupons I have laying around and list them on eBay. Since both Charlie & Jack refused to take a bottle (my fault, I know, I never started early enough) they never drank formula & therefore I never needed to use the retail checks I received. So, I sell them.
Here are today's listings:
$7 ENFAMIL A.R. LIPIL & Gentlease check FREE SHIPPING!
$29 ENFAMIL formula checks expire 5/31- FREE SHIPPING!
$36 Nestle Good Start formula checks - FREE SHIPPING!
I forgot to change my selling template from 3 days to 1 day, so I'll let you know in 2 days, 23 hours how they did.
Expecting and new moms can sign up to receive the retail checks by creating profiles on these sites (nope, I'm not pregnant-- one more cat scan to go first):
Enfamil Family Beginnings
Similac Welcome Addition Club
Nestle Good Start - The Very Best Baby Resource Center
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment