Jack really loves toes. When he was a baby he used to suck on his toes. When he was just crawling around, he'd crawl up to anyone and start attacking their toes (and even attempted sucking on other people's toes a time or two). He especially likes to put his index finger between them.
A couple of months ago he discovered that his socks put little fuzzies between his toes, so periodically throughout the day he'd remove his socks and clean out his toes. After a bath he'd inspect them to make sure they were all clean.
Most recently however, he's decided that it's fun to put food between his toes. So, while he's finishing up a snack, he seems to look at his feet & think, "hummm, my snack is almost gone, I'd better save this last one to try to get in between my toes." And he immediately gets to work.
*Wouldn't you know... as soon as I posted this blog I turned around and saw Jack putting keys between his toes. Silly kid.
2 comments:
Beka said...
Jen! Your blog is so super cute! I love it! Anyways, i love this posting about Jack's toes! I could totally see our [future] kids doing the same thing! Anyways, i'm going to keep up on this cool blog of yours! Send everyone our love!
Post a Comment