Friday, April 27, 2007

I ♥ FRIDAY!

I ♥ TAKE-YOUR-SON-TO-WORK-DAY!

Charlie was SO EXCITED to get ready to go with Greg to work today. He looked SO CUTE too! I told him to be a good worker, gave him a kiss, and buckled him into his car seat. Jack was a little bit sad that he didn't get to go, but we had a lot of fun here at home together (AND he pooped in the potty again!).

Greg's company had breakfast for the dad's & their sons. They had pancakes, bacon, orange rolls, and Charlie was especially impressed with the little cartons of milk (he's going to love Elementary School)! They'd also arranged for a juggler to do a show for the kids. Greg told me that they did get some work done - Charlie helped him send one e-mail & do some typing on the computer & also listened in on a conference call. Charlie also called me on the speaker phone when it was time for me to go pick him up. The department secretary, Judy, gave Charlie lots of treats from her treat bowl that he shared with Jack and me.



The funny thing is, Charlie is now POSITIVE that going to work means: a delicious breakfast, hilarious entertainment, & getting candy from the secretary.


I ♥ FEEDING THE DUCKS!

I took the duck-bread we had in the freezer with me to lure Charlie away from the office. Jack had the best time trying to chase down the ducks. He kept forgetting to take pieces of bread with him though & couldn't figure out why they wouldn't come towards him as he waved his hands yelling "DUCK! DUCK!"



I ♥ PING PONG!
One of our favorite pastimes is coffee table ping pong. I took some good pictures of Charlie & Greg as they played. Charlie plays surprisingly well. He likes to smoke us. He also likes to serve the ball with his mouth.

Note: Charlie always puts on his winter gloves when he plays sports in the living room to "protect his hands".



1 comment:

Greg Barnes said...

That looks like one fun loaded Friday! What a good Dad and Mom Charlie and Jack Have!