Sunday, May 20, 2007

Charlie's projects

Charlie likes to work on his projects during Jack's nap time (which works out great because I can get some work done during the quiet time).



A couple of weeks ago, I let Charlie plant some grass seed in some extra pots we had sitting around. I showed him how to put dirt in, then the seed, cover it up with just a little dirt, & water it. Then I let him do the two little ones on his own. After 3 days of checking for his grass (several times a day).. it came up! And it's growing great! He loves to water his grass & check it's progress.








These are pictures of him giving his grass a 'hair cut'. He had a blast and worked at it FOREVER (I love how he sticks his tongue out when he's concentrating on something--- and when he's just being goofy).


(Photos taken May 14, 2007)








1 comment:

julie said...

What a great idea, you are such a creative mom.