In my own crazy way, I open up my blog everyday thinking that if it's open on my computer, I'll post something on it when I have a couple of moments. Also, due to my own craziness, I open up my blog everyday hoping that there's a funny new post to look at.. but wait.. I'm the one that posts to it.. and I know I haven't posted anything since, Sunday.
If there were 2 of me, I could get so much more done. And that's as profound as I get at 12:18am, Sister.
(Okay, I've finally gone back in and added some great pictures of the boys! ENJOY!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
JEN! I do the same thing with my blog, I check it all the time, too! Does this mean that I'm enjoying my own jokes a little too much? I admit, I am a huge nerd that way. I also check yours everyday because I think I like your blog even more. Keep up the good work, and don't worry about not having time, I know you're busy.
Post a Comment