Sunday, May 20, 2007

Scuba-Charlie


I'm continually impressed by Charlie's ingenuity. He needed some fins to go with his new 'scuba suit' so he found something that would work... (His winter gloves are really getting a lot of milage these days).


Charlie was doing great just using floaties in the pool, but when we were shopping at Sam's last Saturday he saw this swimsuit & thought it looked just like the wet suits Greg and I use for diving. It was only $15 and we knew for as much as we'd be going to the pool this summer he'd get some great use out of it.
We bought him this same suit last year but had to return it because he refused to put it on. Before we purchased this one, we made him strip down to his tighty whities (Underwear) in the middle of Sam's Club to show us that he would put the suit on. Needless to say, he did!


WELL, he not only wears it swimming, but it's the first thing he puts on in the morning-- sometimes before we're even aware that he's awake and out of bed. He will just show up at random times durring the day wearing his scuba outfit which also doubles as a super-hero costume.



(Photo taken 5-12-07... I KNOW! I'M ALWAYS SO BEHIND NOW!)

No comments: