Friday, May 11, 2007

Slowwwwwwly adjusting...

I'm still here. It's just been a little crazy adjusting to my new job-- which I'm totally getting the hang of and loving. BUT... it still takes 3 hours out of my day which oddly enough has been dipping into my blog time (and cleaning time, relaxing time, tv time (what's that?), reading time, and a little sleeping time.

Generally, watching the 10:00 news is part of my bedtime routine.... by the time the weather comes on at 10:20, I'm soothed in to a hypnotice sleepy state and start to fall asleep on the couch (at which time I generally go to bed). However, I've been putting in some time for work after the kids go to bed and missing the weather, I'm still wide awake!!! I haven't been able to fall asleep before 11:30pm all week. (What I need is an 11:00 newscast!)

Anyway, it's going great. And this weekend I will post some great pictures from our trip to the zoo.

1 comment:

Genny said...

I think the computer is a stimulant. When I get online right before bed, I find myself laying awake for hours when I otherwise felt like I could have gone right to sleep. Try Planet Earth episodes instead of news...!