Wow! Jen, I just spent about a half hour reading all of your hilarious blogs!!!!! I can not believe how big Jack has gotten! This video of him, along with the many others I watched were so hilarious! I loved it! I also really liked the quote you wrote from that book you're reading! It sounds hilarious! I think I might want to read that book! Talking about men who ask us questions that could be answered without going through me, Bill asked why we never talk to you guys anymore! To which, my response was, "you know, you can always call them too! " :) Either way, the point is, we'd LOVE to see you guys sometime before we move! We need to plan something! Maybe a BBQ or something! Anyways, hope to hear from you! Love, Beka
3 comments:
Wow! Jen, I just spent about a half hour reading all of your hilarious blogs!!!!! I can not believe how big Jack has gotten! This video of him, along with the many others I watched were so hilarious! I loved it! I also really liked the quote you wrote from that book you're reading! It sounds hilarious! I think I might want to read that book! Talking about men who ask us questions that could be answered without going through me, Bill asked why we never talk to you guys anymore! To which, my response was, "you know, you can always call them too! " :) Either way, the point is, we'd LOVE to see you guys sometime before we move! We need to plan something! Maybe a BBQ or something! Anyways, hope to hear from you!
Love,
Beka
Jack is adorable, good taste in music, too.
Looks like a good fun workout that I should try
Post a Comment