I'm loving my new haircut (not so much the cheesey pictures of me.. but you get the point). It's 'stacked' in the back & the layers are really short.. it feels so light. Then it's angled towards the front. My inspiration photo was Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice).
Friday, May 4, 2007
HAIRCUT --- LOVE IT!
BEFORE AND AFTER:

I'm loving my new haircut (not so much the cheesey pictures of me.. but you get the point). It's 'stacked' in the back & the layers are really short.. it feels so light. Then it's angled towards the front. My inspiration photo was Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice).
I'm loving my new haircut (not so much the cheesey pictures of me.. but you get the point). It's 'stacked' in the back & the layers are really short.. it feels so light. Then it's angled towards the front. My inspiration photo was Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment