Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Maybe I should get the kid some dress-up clothes?

Ever since winter ended, Charlie has been taking the outside winter clothes to dress up in. Slowly I've been hiding them from him (It's TOO HOT to run around in winter clothes)! I've let him keep all of the mittens and gloves out, as he finds a way to incorporate them into every sport. However, I did put away his snow boots, because they too were being incorporated into every sport and they were too small for his feet.

I thought I'd finally gotten all of the winter clothes put away, until he showed up in this outfit (Jack's TOO SMALL snow pants and vest).




The silly kid managed to run out onto the sidewalk to show off his awesome outfit to a bunch of the neighborhood kids and their moms. (Photo taken May 7th)

1 comment:

Genny said...

Nice capris, Charlie!