Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Latest project...

I have a dresser that we've had around for awhile. I always say I want to paint it.. Well, I found a great picture of a dresser painted dark blue with silver handles in a pottery barn catalog. This is what I'm going to duplicate for Charlie's bedroom.


I needed to keep the boys busy while I cleaned out their toy room, so I gave Charlie a screw driver and set him loose on removing the old knobs from the dresser. I was impressed! He did a great job. He only needed a couple of them to be started. He was so cute, each time he remove a screw he'd stick it in his pocket (so Jack wouldn't get it) and then rattle his pocket. He really loves anything involved with tools.


Now I just have to find something for him to paint or do while I do the actual painting of the dresser.

1 comment:

julie said...

It's amazing what kids can do, they actually can be helpful sometimes :)