He drew a picture of our home - which perfectly depicts our row of townhouses. Also, you may notice the "X-ed out" person on his sign. That would be me. He got into trouble and after being punished I was added to his bedroom door sign and then "X-ed out" - which is what happens if you get on Charlie's bad side. You're drawn, then "X-ed out". I'm used to is, but the first time Greg got x-ed out, he was sad. It's sort of nice when the kids don't have the vocabulary to tell you how they really feel.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Artwork by Charlie
He drew a picture of our home - which perfectly depicts our row of townhouses. Also, you may notice the "X-ed out" person on his sign. That would be me. He got into trouble and after being punished I was added to his bedroom door sign and then "X-ed out" - which is what happens if you get on Charlie's bad side. You're drawn, then "X-ed out". I'm used to is, but the first time Greg got x-ed out, he was sad. It's sort of nice when the kids don't have the vocabulary to tell you how they really feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's hilarious! I just hung an old bulletin board that I spray painted in my girls room for artwork display and they seem to really like it.
Post a Comment