Jen, of course book club was everything my soul needed and more but thinking today about you and baby #3 I wanted to wish you a great big HAPPY BABY and Happy C-section and Enjoy Your 4 nights in the Hospital and all of the fun and joy that comes with a new bundle of joy.
Jen, of course book club was everything my soul needed and more but thinking today about you and baby #3 I wanted to wish you a great big HAPPY BABY and Happy C-section and Enjoy Your 4 nights in the Hospital and all of the fun and joy that comes with a new bundle of joy.
4 comments:
I'd get those eyes checked out before it's too late.
Charlie, what big eyes you have!! Love it.
Jen, of course book club was everything my soul needed and more but thinking today about you and baby #3 I wanted to wish you a great big HAPPY BABY and Happy C-section and Enjoy Your 4 nights in the Hospital and all of the fun and joy that comes with a new bundle of joy.
Jen, of course book club was everything my soul needed and more but thinking today about you and baby #3 I wanted to wish you a great big HAPPY BABY and Happy C-section and Enjoy Your 4 nights in the Hospital and all of the fun and joy that comes with a new bundle of joy.
Post a Comment