She uses a rain gutter to store books! Which got me thinking about other things that might work and excited to visit the hardware store to see what I can find... planter boxes... plate racks & shelves...Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Book storage solutions continued...
Another great post on keeping things simple for kids. I'm working on the boys' room and the baby's room... I've lived here for 2 1/2 years and now trying to get as much as I can done in the next 4 weeks. I'm trying to remember that I will be somewhat functional post-baby.
She uses a rain gutter to store books! Which got me thinking about other things that might work and excited to visit the hardware store to see what I can find... planter boxes... plate racks & shelves...
She uses a rain gutter to store books! Which got me thinking about other things that might work and excited to visit the hardware store to see what I can find... planter boxes... plate racks & shelves...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love small notebook... she is SO smart.
Post a Comment