Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tiny panic attack inducing dates to remember...

Tomorrow marks 5 WEEKS until kid #3 rocks our world!
Excited? VERY!
Ready? NEVER! But ready or not here he comes!

My mantra has always been "2 kids are easier than 3"... but somehow saying "3 kids is easier than 4" just isn't bringing me the same level of comfort. And I'm so glad that people keep telling me that the 3rd kid is really the biggest, hardest adjustment (then after that.. what's one more?). We will be outnumbered. I only have 2 hands. I'm going to have to use my foot to prod a kid forward. Or resort to harnesses and leashes.

Now... here's the other one...

As of tomorrow, there is 12 weeks until Christmas. DA DA DAAAAAA....
(I know, I know, I just got my Halloween decorations out too.)

Before you go running screaming into the night read this post. I have a hard enough time planning my weekend.. but maybe this year will be different? Maybe.

3 comments:

BBC said...

how exciting! i can't believe these past months have gone by so fast! i'm excited to meet him!

Andrew said...

Outnumbered? No problem! You and Greg just go from man-to-man to zone defense.

Margret said...

Charlie is going to be a great helper, and Jack too. You are organized, and prioritize well, and everything will be just fine. You survived in a family of five kids....love Andrew's comment!