Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby names


One of my favorite blogs posted THIS about baby names! I could spend hours on these lists! And probably should.

"Frank" shows up on the 'Hipster Names' list as well as 'Clunky But Cool Names For Boys'. So, there.

But both "Charlie" and "Jack" show up on 'Yupster Names for Boys' so maybe I should stick to that list.

5 comments:

Andrew said...

How's this for a glaring omission: "Spike" is not on any of the lists.

julie said...

Oh the joys of picking a name. I finally cornered Charlie to help pick a name the day our last baby was due. I'm sure you'll find a great one.

Margret said...

Nope, no Spike, or Scuppers or Chuddly either....go figure.....♥

Katie said...

Lucas and Luke are both on this Yupster name list :)

Jenny and Jared said...

How funny! So many of the names I almost picked are Yupster names!