Bitty-Twos,I think I found them... and actually... they are pretty dang cute.
Also, I think a portion of the description pretty much sums up the discussion from last night:
"Great for your pets to relax and lounge around in their own comfort spot.
Also great for small toddlers "grandparents can spoil your loved ones" Also great for your ceramic dolls."
P.S. Is that a HotMama MuuMuu she's wearing???
3 comments:
Shut the cupboard door for sure!!! I am lovin' it.
Brenda wanted to tell you that these are in fact the very ones and she loves that you posted about them.
OH....now I am all sorts of jealous and wanting one of these for my very own. Hmmm.....I don't have a dog, small toddler, or ceramic doll....whatever shall I do???
I think Brenda could make a hotmama muu muus for dogs also. It'll become a whole industry in itself. We Bitty-twos will only take a portion of the profits for coming up with the name and idea. I'm thinking, like 60%.
What. The. Heck.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you found these! I was looking earlier for them but got sidestracked by puppies...I might be puppy-hungry. Anyway, I have decided that talent runs in the family! Check those out suckers out! Can't wait to purchase one for my mother's new dog! At the next Bitty-Two meeting I will have my mom and the dog wear matching muu-muu's! Looking forward to it already!
Post a Comment