UPDATE: After Kaci's comment I thought I really should post a disclaimer... Seriously, this will really only buy you a good 8 or 9 minutes of peace and quiet. BUT it's a good solid 8 or 9 minutes nevertheless.
General Conference is this weekend. Charlie asked me this morning if I had an activity packet for him like he worked on last year. Sure enough - I do!
A quick search on SugarDoodle gave me lots of options:
~I found this one from Deseret Book that seems to be really simple (7 pages).
~This one has Charlie's favorite "color the tie" page (14 pages). Actually, if you want just the tie page you can click here!
~For nursery aged kids, here is a coloring book (7 pages).
~These apostle cards could be fun too.
~My sister in law, Allie, sent me a great 19 page one. If you're interested let me know and I'll forward it to you since I can't for the life of me think of how to post it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thanks jen, these are great!
Wow Jen, what a nice mom you are. I usually just send my kids out of the room so I can enjoy some piece and quiet/pepsi/treats and bask in the rare Sunday at home! Maybe I will learn from you! You will be my example...my kids will love it!
I'm so glad you linked these again! Avalon LOVED the ties last time, so these are going to be great!
Here's what my parents did....way back in the day before new fangled things like the internet and such....(remember, bribery can sometimes be a good thing.) We wrote a list of ten words that related to the gospel...i.e Prophet, temple, prayer....you get the idea. Then we sat our tushies in front of the T.V and listened like it was nobody's business because everytime one of the speakers would say that word in his/her talk, we would put a tally mark by it. At the end of the session, we got paid a penny for every tally mark we had.(Because of inflation you might have to raise the price.) We may not have been exactly soaking up all the goodness from the talks, after all, we were listening just for specific words, but it taught us an important principle: When Confrence is on you park your tushies in front of the T.V and LISTEN.
Post a Comment