Monday, October 6, 2008

Jack's 3rd birthday

I'm usually not one to back-blog. But seriously, I found the cutest pictures from Jack's birthday. How could I resist?

All Jack wanted for his 3rd birthday was Mike and Ike cupcakes and a pet baby alligator. While our current living situation (and my SANITY) doesn't allow for a pet alligator we opted for a surprise trip to the zoo instead where Jack had a photo opp with an admittedly adorable baby alligator. Jack pointed out that the alligator is even smiling!



After the zoo we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for swimming, dinner, and cupcakes with cousins.














Here are pictures of Jack and his new sock monkey that my mom made him for his birthday. He loves it so much, we had to do some repair on Frank's tail already. That monkey loves flying through the air and being dragged through the house by his tail.

3 comments:

thehaucks said...

Wow-- that's quite a baby belly shot of me!

Ann-Marie said...

Jen, was that darling monkey hard to make? I wonder if I could make some for Christmas??? Do you have a pattern by chance?

wood.annmarie@gmail.com

The Georgians said...

It looked like fun. We are sorry we missed all the fun.